Crowtail- BME280 Atmospheric Sensor
Board que permite medir presión barométrica, humedad y temperatura, interfaz I2C.
Peso: 0.002 Kg
Disponibilidad: Sin Stock
El producto no está disponible para la venta en este momento
This Crowtail- BME280 Atmospheric Sensor is the easy way to measure barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature readings all without taking up too much space. Basically, you can find out anything you need to know about atmospheric conditions from this board.The Crowtaill- BME280 Atmospheric Sensor has been design to be used in indoor/outdoor navigation, weather forecasting, home automation, and even personal health and wellness monitoring. The Crowtail- BME280 Atmospheric Sensor measures atmospheric pressure from 30kPa to 110kPa as well as relative humidity and temperature.The Board provides a 5V tolerant I2C interface (with pull-up resistors to 3.3V), takes measurements at less than 1mA and idles less than 5uA.
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- I2C Communications Interface
- Temp Range: -40C to 85C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 100% RH, =-3% from 20-80%
- Pressure Range: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa
- Altitude Range: 0 to 30,000 ft (9.2 km), relative accuracy of 3.3 ft (1 m) at sea level, 6.6 (2 m) at 30,000 ft.
- Incredibly Small
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Working Current: 400mA
- Standby current: 200uA
- Load Weight: 1KG
- Crowtail- BME280 Atmospheric Sensor x1
- Crowtail cable x 1
Wiki & External links
No hay comentarios aún.